Having a Google Business Listing is an essential part of any business’s online presence. It allows customers to find your business quickly and easily, and it also helps you to get more visibility in search engine results. But before you can start taking advantage of all the benefits that come with having a Google Business Listing, you need to verify it. Verifying your listing is a simple process that only takes a few minutes, but once it’s done, what should you do next? Here are some tips for what to do after verifying your Google Business Listing.
1. Update Your Information: Once you’ve verified your listing, make sure all the information is up-to-date and accurate. This includes things like your address, phone number, website URL, hours of operation, and more. You should also add photos and videos to help customers get a better idea of what your business looks like.
2. Add Categories: Adding categories to your listing will help customers find you more easily when they search for businesses in your area. Make sure the categories you choose are relevant to your business so that customers can find exactly what they’re looking for when they search for it on Google.
3. Respond to Reviews: Reviews are an important part of any business’s online presence, so make sure you respond to them promptly and professionally. This will show potential customers that you care about their opinions and are willing to take the time to address their concerns or questions.
4. Monitor Your Insights: Google provides insights into how people are interacting with your listing so that you can see how effective it is at driving traffic and sales for your business. Make sure you check these insights regularly so that you can adjust your strategy as needed in order to maximize the effectiveness of your listing.
5. Promote Your Listing: Once everything is set up correctly on your listing, start promoting it! You can do this by sharing links on social media or sending out emails with links directly to your listing page on Google Maps or Search results pages (SERPs). You can also use paid advertising campaigns such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads in order to reach even more potential customers who may be interested in what you have to offer.
These are just a few tips for what to do after verifying your Google Business Listing – but there are plenty more things that you can do in order to make sure that it’s as effective as possible at driving traffic and sales for your business! Take some time to explore all the features available on Google My Business and experiment with different strategies until you find one that works best for you and helps bring more customers through the door!