Google is one of the most popular search engines in the world, and it’s no surprise that businesses are eager to get their profiles listed on Google. However, verifying your business profile with Google can be a tricky process. Fortunately, Google has recently introduced a new way to verify your business profile: video verification. In this article, we’ll explain what video verification is and how you can use it to verify your Google business profile.
What is Video Verification?
Video verification is a new feature from Google that allows businesses to verify their profiles by submitting a short video. The video must include the business name, address, and phone number as well as a brief description of the business. Once the video is submitted, Google will review it and determine if it meets their criteria for verification. If approved, the business will be verified on Google and will appear in search results when customers search for related terms.
Why Should You Verify Your Business Profile with Video?
Verifying your business profile with video has several benefits. First of all, it helps customers find your business more easily when they search for related terms on Google. This can lead to more customers visiting your website or store and ultimately more sales for your business. Additionally, verified businesses are given priority in local search results which can help you stand out from competitors in your area. Finally, verified businesses are also eligible for certain features such as reviews and ratings which can help build trust with potential customers.
How to Verify Your Business Profile with Video
Verifying your business profile with video is relatively simple but there are a few steps you need to follow:
1) Create a short video that includes the name of your business, address, phone number and a brief description of what you do;
2) Upload the video to YouTube or another online platform;
3) Go to the “Verify Your Business” page on Google My Business;
4) Enter the URL of the uploaded video;
5) Submit the form;
6) Wait for approval from Google (this may take up to two weeks).
Once approved, you will receive an email notification from Google confirming that your business has been verified via video verification.
Tips for Creating an Effective Video Verification Video
Creating an effective video verification video requires some planning and preparation but there are some tips that can help make sure you get it right:
1) Keep it short – The ideal length for a verification video should be between 30 seconds and 1 minute long; any longer than this may cause viewers to lose interest or become bored before they finish watching it. Additionally, make sure that all relevant information is included within this time frame so viewers don’t have to watch multiple videos in order to get all of the information they need about your business.
2) Use high-quality visuals – Make sure that any visuals used in the video are clear and high-quality so viewers don’t have difficulty understanding what they’re seeing or hearing in the background noise or poor lighting conditions. Additionally, using visuals such as logos or images associated with your brand can help viewers remember who you are after they finish watching the video which could lead them back to your website or store later on down the line.
3) Speak clearly – Make sure that anyone speaking in the video speaks clearly so viewers understand what they’re saying without having difficulty deciphering their words due to mumbling or poor enunciation skills. Additionally, try not to speak too quickly as this could cause viewers confusion if they don’t understand what was said quickly enough before moving onto another topic within the same sentence or paragraph of dialogue spoken by someone else in the background noise or poor lighting conditions..
4) Include contact information – Make sure that all relevant contact information such as phone numbers and email addresses are included at least once during the course of viewing so viewers know how they can reach out if they have any questions about products or services offered by your company after watching the verification video..
5) Use music sparingly – Music can be used effectively during certain parts of videos but should be used sparingly throughout so as not to distract from any important points being made during dialogue spoken by someone else in background noise or poor lighting conditions..
6) Test before submitting – Before submitting any videos for verification purposes make sure you test them out first by showing them friends family members colleagues etc who may provide valuable feedback regarding any changes needed prior submission..
Verifying your business profile with Google via its new feature “video verification” is an effective way for businesses looking to increase visibility online while also gaining access certain features such as reviews ratings etc which could potentially lead more customers visiting their website store etc Ultimately verifying one’s profile via this method could prove beneficial both now future endeavors alike