Google My Business (GMB) is a powerful tool for businesses to manage their online presence. It allows businesses to create and manage their listings on Google Search and Maps, as well as interact with customers through reviews, messages, and posts. GMB also provides businesses with the ability to customize the look of their listing in English. This article will provide an overview of how to customize the look of your GMB listing in English.
The first step in customizing your GMB listing is to log into your account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to access the “Manage Listings” page. On this page, you will be able to view all of your current listings and make changes to them. To customize the look of your listing, click on the “Edit” button next to the listing you wish to customize.
Once you have clicked on the “Edit” button, you will be taken to a page where you can make changes to your listing. On this page, there are several sections that can be customized:
• Business Information: Here you can add or edit information about your business such as its name, address, phone number, website URL, hours of operation, and more.
• Photos & Videos: Here you can upload photos and videos that represent your business or products/services that it offers.
• Categories: Here you can select categories that best describe what type of business it is (e.g., restaurant, retail store).
• Attributes: Here you can add attributes such as whether or not it has wheelchair access or if it offers delivery services.
• Posts: Here you can create posts about upcoming events or promotions related to your business.
• Reviews & Ratings: Here you can respond to customer reviews and ratings left by customers who have visited or used your business’s services/products before.
• Messages: Here you can respond directly to customer messages sent through GMB messaging system.
Once all of these sections have been filled out and customized according to how you want them displayed on Google Search and Maps results pages for customers searching for businesses like yours in English language countries/regions (e.g., United States), click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page before exiting out of this section of GMB dashboard interface.
In addition to customizing the look of your GMB listing in English language countries/regions (e.g., United States), there are also other ways that businesses can optimize their listings for better visibility on Google Search and Maps results pages in other languages/regions around the world (e.g., Spanish-speaking countries). For example, businesses should consider adding translations for their business name and description into other languages so that customers searching for similar businesses in those regions will be able to find them more easily on Google Search and Maps results pages when using those languages instead of English language searches only (e.g., Spanish-speaking customers searching for similar businesses using Spanish language searches). Additionally, businesses should also consider adding localized content such as photos/videos taken at their physical locations or featuring local landmarks so that customers from those regions will be able to recognize them more easily when searching for similar businesses using Google Search or Maps results pages in those languages/regions instead of just English language searches only (e.g., Spanish-speaking customers searching for similar businesses using Spanish language searches).
By following these steps outlined above, businesses should now have a better understanding of how they can customize the look of their GMB listings in English language countries/regions (e.g., United States) as well as how they can optimize their listings for better visibility on Google Search and Maps results pages in other languages/regions around the world (e